Family Constellations is an alternative therapeutic method which draws on elements of family systems therapy, existential phenomenology and Zulu attitudes to family. In a single session, a Family Constellation supposedly attempts to reveal a previously unrecognized systemic dynamic that spans multiple generations in a given family and to resolve the deleterious effects of that dynamic by encouraging the subject to accept the factual reality of the past.
Family Constellations diverges significantly from conventional forms of cognitive, behaviour and psychodynamic psychotherapy. The method has been described by physicists as quantum quackery, and its founder Bert Hellinger incorporates the pseudoscientific idea of morphic resonance into his explanation of it. Positive outcomes from the therapy have been attributed to conventional explanations such as suggestion and empathy.
Practitioners claim that present-day problems and difficulties may be influenced by traumas suffered in previous generations of the family, even if those affected now are unaware of the original event in the past. Hellinger referred to the relation between present and past problems that are not caused by direct personal experience as Systemic entanglements, said to occur when unresolved trauma has afflicted a family through an event such as murder, suicide, death of a mother in childbirth, early death of a parent or sibling, war, natural disaster, emigration, or abuse. The psychiatrist Iván Böszörményi-Nagy referred to this phenomenon as Invisible Loyalties.
Systemic Family Constellations – Basic Level
This level is the basic foundation course for understanding the fundamentals clearly of this work. It is also helpful to receive new insights for your own life to uncover the repetitive patterns in your life. The Basic Level is open to everyone who is keen on learning about Family Systems, Natural Laws of the Family System and their working.
The course contents are as follows:
– Understand the fundamentals of Family Constellation
– History and Importance of Family Constellations
– What is the Energy Field
– Laws of the Family System
– The Dead and the Living in the System
– Exclusions and Inclusions in the Family Dynamics
– Practice healing movements in the Family System
– What Are Entanglements and the Interrupted Movements?
– How to set up and facilitate a basic Family Constellation
– Different methods to conduct a Family Constellation
– Discussion on case studies to understand the working of the laws of the system
– Movement of the Soul with Healing statements
Course Duration: 3 days
At the end of the course, a Certification of Participation is provided under the banner of “Zenergy School of Life”.
To learn more about Family Constellations, click here